A RV Entrepreneur is someone who lives in a RV full or part-time and has a business that funds their travel and lifestyle. We LOVE RV Entrepreneurs and are right there with you!
Here at The Virtual Campground, we want to support RVers of all types in reaching their dreams and to encourage RVers to “buy local” which in our case, means from other RVers. So whether you are selling masks on Etsy or offering services like web design or selling fitness equipment through Amazon, we want to know that you are a RVer and let others know too.
The Rules of the Marketplace:
1. You must be a RVer which means you own a RV and travel for weekends, long vacations or live in it all the time.
2. Your product is something that a RVer can use and that is easily shipped to them, even if they are on the road.
3. You offer great customer service and will answer all questions from your fellow RVers!
The Marketplace is free for sellers right now as we launch this new site. We have the right to limit the number of sellers on the page and to remove anyone for any reason.
To Start on the Marketplace
What you need:
- A square or round logo or image with a 1:1 dimension, 300 x 300
- Headline copy of about 40 characters
- Text copy up to about 70 words to describe your company or product.
- A link to your page or storefront that can be embedded on the button.
By emailing this information to us, you agree that the final decision on when and where your ad is shown is up to The Virtual Campground. You agree that we do not commit to any set level of traffic or sales, but will send us a quarterly report of any sales that you can show are from this site. You also agree to handle all customer service issues or complaints for your product and to respond quickly to any inquiries we make based on emails that we receive. Any complaints or unresolved issues can result in removal of your ad from our site.
We welcome your help in advertising the site to help us build traffic for you and the other advertisers.
Email your information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org